Realise your Organisations Potential
Business Planning and Modelling (ATRAK-BPM) enables organisations and executives from the whole aviation industry, particularly ANSPs, Airports, and Airlines to make the best business decisions driven by operational data real data. Our solutions supports a full range of analytic functionality, from business dashboards to sophisticated statistical analysis.
A performance based approach for air navigation service providers is becoming increasingly apparent. Developing a unified vision for future success with the pressures facing today’s industry, it’s vital for organisations to work together to agree on a strategic vision that will give you the competitive edge. The move to more automated, predictable and cost-effective benchmarking is essential.
The key areas which affect the business of ANSPs, Airports and Airlines:
Quality of Service
- Encourage the growth of a closer business control over revenues and expenses,
- Responsive Quicker decisions and more responsive actions, (and good governance), thereby increasing efficiency and improving the quality of services
- Management of operational and financial benchmarking,
- Measuring performance and productivity, service level agreements,
- Economic pricing, collection of charges and management of ancillary activities
Benefits of ATRAK- BPM Solution
- Improve transparency of a performance management process
- Provide insight into opportunities for improvements in the performance (learning opportunities, setting performance targets) of individual ANSPs, Airports and Airlines
- Highlight best practices for delivering improvements in performance through the identification of highly efficient or high-quality service facilities and/or processes
- Support more effective regional coordination and planning, thereby rationalising and avoiding duplication of efforts
- Support constructive dialogue with users and other interested parties
- Provide global reach to expand the knowledge base
- Allows ANSPs, Airports and Airlines to contribute successfully to research and discussions currently held by industry bodies such as ICAO, CANSO with data related to performance measurement, benchmarking, and key performance indicators, which will allow future global performance-based targets to be accurately set.
- Forecast aviation and air navigation business activities;
- Management of expenditure and/or air navigation services charges;
- Changing institutional arrangements;
- Changes in costs (salaries, operating expenses);
- Income; and operating result (as measured by the difference between forecast revenues and costs).
- Risk and safety management