ATM Executive / Planning / Bypass system
ATRAK-EC/PC is an executive / planning control Radar and Flight Plan data processing system producing a complete Controller Working Position (CWP) display system.
ATRAK-EC/PC processes meteorological data, radar weather information and automated weather-observing system. The Planning control system incorporates EFDM™, Electronic Flight Data Management, a “paperless” functional block environment for the operation of electronic strips. EFDM comprises extended electronic label functionality and tabular flight display information. ATRAK-EC/PC integrates with the ATRAK Aeronautical Information Management system. Both systems can be seamlessly controlled using a single keyboard and mouse. This is known as system interoperability where the mouse cursor can move between the two screens without the need to switch systems.
- A fully functional ATC executive system or as a planning control and fall-back system alongside 3rd party executive systems.
- A fully functional ATC system for the duration of executive system unavailability.
- An integrated part of 3rd party ATM systems, providing Aircraft position and traffic flow display function
ATRAK – EC/PC Executive and Planning Control system key components
- Planning controller display (installed on ACC and APP rooms)
- Integrates with popular radar track data processors (RDP)
- Flight plan data from Flight data processing systems
- Radar weather information
- EFDM full electronic paperless flight strips
- Receives & processes track data from up to 3 radars, formats ASTERIX Cat.2, ASTERIX Cat.3, AIRCAT.
- Receives Flight Plan data from external FDP system
- Performs Track-flight data correlation
- Produces ASTERIX Cat.62 output for external users (ETFMS)
Aircraft position and traffic flow
- Display Radar tracks presentation and functions
- Selection of one of three radar data sources
- Provides Basic air situation display objects and functionalities
- Provides Flight Data presentation in the form of lists and windows
- Displays the radar weather data in three projections (views)
- Displays Airport Meteorological data
- Reception of radar weather data
- Reception of Airport Meteorological data
- Based on SNMP protocol
- Allows local and 3rd party
- Displays Radar tracks system supervision and control