We are looking for Java Developers to join a dynamic international team implementing and supporting system solutions for the aviation industry.
The role will require the candidate to:
- Analyse, design, develop and test software on industry standard platforms
- Produce and maintain relevant SW development documents
- Work in a formal structured SW development environment as part of a quality-conscious, motivated team
- Provide user support
The role will require the candidate to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in SW analysis and development
- Experience in Java development
- Knowledge of software development support tools (such as: Bugzilla, Mercurial, Jenkins, Maven)
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to communicate and work in an international team
- Good language skills in English and Czech
- Readiness for work in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Familiarity with C, C++, Python technologies would be an advantage
Candidates with the right level of motivation and background computer skills shall be given all the relevant training.
- Work in an established international IT company
- Participation in global projects
- Excellent remuneration package
- Long term personal and professional growth
If you are interested in working with us please send us your CV by email to: email@example.com
By replying to this advertisement, I hereby give my consent to processing of my personal data. Personal data processing is regulated by Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the Processing of Personal Data. The consent is granted to ATRAK a.s. as the data controller for the purposes of the selection procedure for the given job and further for the purposes of registration of myself as a potential employee of the company. I give my consent for the term of 3 years from the date of provision of the personal data. I acknowledge that the consent is given voluntarily and may be withdrawn at any time.