COMPUTER SUPPORT ENGINEER
We are looking for computer SW support engineer to join a dynamic Hardware/Software team implementing and supporting system solutions in the aviation industry.
The role will require the candidate to perform administration and support in the following technology areas for both internal and external clients:
- Linux and AIX Operating System and applications
- Windows Operating System
- Various H/W including Servers, workstations, SAN switches and SAN Disk arrays
The position will require the candidate:
- Provide 1st line support upon Linux and AIX upon critical and internal systems
- Install operating systems upon standalone systems
- Monitor remote systems and respond to events
- Work and communicate effectively within a support team
- Develop a good overview of how the company’s solutions fit together
- Be adaptable to take up new technical challenges
Some familiarity with Oracle tools would be an advantage but the person with the right levels of motivation and good background computer skills would be given appropriate training.
The position will require the candidate to have or be willing to develop Unix shell programming skills for adding to existing administration tools.
Any applicant should have:
- Recognised computer qualifications or two years experience of working in a support environment
- Speak English and Czech
and at least two or three of the following:
- Some knowledge of writing shell scripts in a Unix environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Installed and configured Linux operating systems
- Worked with SAN or iSCSI storage systems
- Backing up and restoring systems
- Work in an established international IT company
- Participation in global projects
- Excellent remuneration package
- Long term personal and professional growth
If you are interested in working with us please send us your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By replying to this advertisement, I hereby give my consent to processing of my personal data. Personal data processing is regulated by Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the Processing of Personal Data. The consent is granted to ATRAK a.s. as the data controller for the purposes of the selection procedure for the given job and further for the purposes of registration of myself as a potential employee of the company. I give my consent for the term of 3 years from the date of provision of the personal data. I acknowledge that the consent is given voluntarily and may be withdrawn at any time.